Copyright and Licensing
The Green Publication allows authors to retain the copyright by themselves. Author will have the rights to developed, promote, distribute, sell and archive the research articles throughout the world. Regardless the copyright, the author will have the following rights also:
Author will have patent rights
- The right to use the article including all figures or tables in their future work or their own
- The right to distribute the copies of article as online and print
- Author can sell its work to throughout the world without any permission of Journal.
Responsibilities of author:
- Author will be responsible for any kind of plagiarism issue
- Article should not be published in multiple journals.
- Author warrant and represent that the work does not violate any proprietary or personal rights of others (including, without limitation, any copyrights or privacy rights)
- the Work is factually accurate and contains no matter libelous or otherwise unlawful
- I have substantially participated in the creation of the Work and that it represents my original work sufficient for me to claim authorship
- All authors will have
- The Green Publication have the authority to remove your articles in case if we found any plagiarism issue or copyright infringement.
Green Publication uses the Creative Commons License as following means:
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
You are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial— You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.