Urine stem cells-A novel insight
Copyright (c) 2018 International Journal For Research In Health Sciences And Nursing (ISSN: 2208-2670)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Stem cells are a class of undifferentiated cells that are able to differentiate into specialized cell types that have capacity to serve any function making them powerful enough to regenerate damaged tissue under right conditions. Stem cells commonly come from 2 main sources:
- Adult tissue (adult stem cells)
2. X Ji, Mi Wang, Fang Chen,. Urine derived Stem cells: The present and future. J Junmei Zhav. 2017.
3. . Deying Zhang, Yuanyuan Zhang.Urine derived stem cells: A novel and versatile progenitor source for cell – based therapy and regenerative medicine .2014;1( 1):3-9
4. Are you flushing away stem cells? How urine cells are giving rise to neuron. (The Nerve blog, March 7th, 2013.
5. Nimshitha Pavathuparambi, Abdul Manaph, Mohammad Al- Halwas, Larisa Babrovskaya., Patrick T Coates, Xin -Fu zhau. Urine derived cell for human cell therapy. Stem cell research and Therapy.2018