About the Journal
International Journal For Research In Agricultural And Food Science (ISSN: 2208-2719) is one of the best Open Access journals of Scholarly publishing that aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of information on discoveries and current developments. We acquire, develop, market and distribute the knowledge through the dissemination of academics and practitioners from around the world. All journals published by us maintain the highest standards of quality, integrated newsrooms by researchers around the world.
- Journal h-index: 21
- Journal Cite Score: 7.44
- Journal Impact Factor: 2.695
- Average acceptance to publication time (3-7 days)
- Average article Publishing time (15-20 days)
Submit your manuscript at Online Submission System or as an E-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Journal For Research In Agricultural And Food Science (ISSN: 2208-2719) is an open access and follows a double-blind peer review process. The publication frequency is bi-monthly and released on the last date of every month. Our journal accepts all research articles, review articles, short communication and thesis in all fields related to Agronomists, Food Scientists, Agricultural Scientists, Biologists, Organic Chemists, Environmental Scientists and many more.
This peer-reviewed journal includes the following topics: Agriculture, food, feed, nutrition, husbandry, fermentation, processing, toxicity, flavour, physiology, forestry, environment, etc.
Key scientific areas for the journal:
- Increased productivity across the whole food value chain.
- Crop uses that are novel.
- Agricultural processing for both industrial and food purposes.
- Improved crop storage for food.
- Utilizing waste streams and biomass.
- Feedstocks, biodegradation techniques, and possible products for bioenergy.
- Research on meals or substances that have specific nutritional outcomes in animals and people that are conducted in vivo and in which the contributing factors are fully understood.
- Innovative value-added technology or processing that enhances food nutrition or nutrient absorption, including elements that have an impact on obesity or chronic illness.
- Composition of meals or substances, particularly when utilising all-encompassing (Omics) techniques, especially when it comes to approaches that address nutritional value, nutrient delivery, or health criteria, such as obesity.
- Adding value to the supply chain by utilising cutting-edge food technologies that are supported by a process review.
- Developing molecular markers for agriculturally relevant traits.
- Bringing together genetics and phenotyping.
- Genome sequencing of agriculturally relevant plants.
- Candidate gene analysis.
- Identifying/characterising QTL.
- Using genetics/genomics to characterise/understand traits.
- Genetic mapping/ fine Mapping.
- Confirmation of candidate genes.
- GWAS studies leading to candidate genes.
Open Access Policy
All research papers published in Green Publication Open Access journals are completely open in access: you can read, view, and share them right away. Journal is written under a Creative Commons license, which allows them to be used, distributed, and reproduced in any format as long as the original work is properly cited. The informative journal standards are something we are committed to. For a large number of journals in our portfolio, we're testing ground-breaking journal status. We want to give researchers as many open-access publishing options as they do subscription publishing options, reflecting our belief in author autonomy. Green Publications believes that open access to publicly funded science, including research results, is critical to addressing the issues facing researchers.