Choosing the therapy of Incisional hernia through non vertical incisions
- Incisional Hernia,
- Monofilament nylon,
- Merselene mesh,
- Nonvertical incision
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal For Research In Biology & Pharmacy (ISSN: 2208-2093)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The events of incisional hernia differ from 5 % to 13.9 % in those patients who have gone through abdominal operations. The exact percentage of occurring hernia through non-vertical incision is unknown so far but in the patients who are suffering from Trans parietal incision it’s approximately 10% only. The aim of this scientific research is to choose the therapy of Incisional Hernia in the non-vertical incision of the abdominal wall. This scientific research has started and ended in the period of 2 years, conducted from 3/7/1395 to 5/5/1397 in the surgical wards/branches of the Nangarhar medical faculty’s. Material and methods 20 male and female have been kept under study that aged from 21 up to 65 years old and caught up of incisional hernia through non-vertical incision. At the result All the patients have been followed up at least for 18 months (from 6 months to 18 months) after surgical operations. Seroma occurred for 3 (15 %) patients out of 20 and 1 (5 %) patient who had sugar disease and mesh is good for the repair of large defect.
- - Bhamer Sudhir Dnyandeo *, Pingale Nitin Devidas. (2016). A Clinical Study of Incisional Hernia. India. Volume3. Issue 1.
- - Brunicarde. F Charles. Anderson Dana K. Timothy, et-al. (2010). Schwartz Principle of surgery 10th ed. McGraw-Hill Companies. USA. pp. 1481.
- - CHAWLA Col s, SINGH Cols . ( 2017). INCISIONAL HERNIA THROUGH NONVERTICAL INCISIONS. Command Hospital. (Northern Command). C/o 56 APO. Vol 56(4). Pp.316-319.
- - CUSCHERI SIR Alfred, STEELE ROBERT, MOOSA. ABDOOL RAHIM. (2002). ESSENTIAL SURGICAL PRACTIC. HIGHER SURGIAL TRAINING GENERAL SURGERY 4th ed.UK. Arnold. Pp.26-27.
- - Farquhar son Mar great, Moran Brendan. (2005). Farquhar son’s Textbook of Operative of General Surgery. 9th ed. UK. Hodder Arnold. pp.384-397.
- - Flum DR, Horvath K, Koepsell T. (2003). Have outcomes of incisional hernia repair improved with time population-based analysis. Ann Surg. 237:129–35.
- - EI Dike , CD Emegoakor and FC Emegoakor. (2014). Unusual Complications of Incisional Hernia. Ann Med Health Sci Res; Vol 4(6): 971–974.
- - Israel son LA. The surgeon as a risk factor for complications of midline incisions. Eur J Surg 199
- - Kingsnorth A, LeBlanc K. Hernias. (2003). Inguinal and incisional. Lancet. 302:1561–71
- -Shenoy K Rajgopal. (2014). Mani pal Manual of surgery 4th ed. CBS PUBLISHERS & Distributors India. pp.870.
- - WILLAMM S. NORMAN, BULSTRODE J.K CHRISTOPHER & RONAN O’ CONNELL. (2013). Bailey & love’s SHORT PRACTICE OF SURGERY 26th ed.Hodder Arnold Great Britain. pp.1277.
- - Zinner. J MICHAEL, ASHLEY. W STANLEY. (2012) Maginot’s; Abdominal operation. 12th ed. McGrahill. USA. Chapter.5.