An ASSESSMENT OF BUDGET PREPARATION ALLOCATION AND UTILIZATION : IN CASE OF MACHAKEL WOREDA FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
- Budget preparation,
- budget allocation,
- budget uttilization
Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal For Research In Business, Management And Accounting (ISSN: 2455-6114)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The general objective of this study is express or assessing budget preparation, allocation and utilization on the case of machakel woreda finance and economic development office. In preparing these research the primary information was used. To collect it, primary source of data line, questionnaire to selective respondents was conducted. On the bases of analysis and interpretation, the findings with respect to the objective of the study was reached by using result of analysis and interpretation will make the conclusion for budget preparation, allocation and utilization in the office. The survey of finding and results from these study shows that machakel woreda finance and economic development office had been face some budget request problems which should be solved to attain the proposed objectives of the organization to take remedial action so as to solve the organizations major budget related problems, some of the possible corrective measures are recommended as follows. The organization should adopt sound budget controlling mechanism in order to avoid the problems listed on the summary section of the paper.The organization should put the right person at the right position with the right time to prepare,allocate and utillize the budget efficiently and effectively.
- Charles. T. Hongren; cost accounting, 10th edition, New Delhi (1999).
- Charles.T. Horngren; cost accounting,12th edition, New Delhi(2004).
- Donald Axerod ; government budgeting (1989)
- Edwad B. Deakins and et al. (1991), cost accounting 3rd edition (1991)
- Hangreen and etal (1997), cost accounting ,9th edition practice Hill of India, new Delhi.
- Herman son, (1989), Principles’ accounting.
- Lain, Malland (1997), budgeting for non financial managers.
- Jones, Regional(1991), budgeting: Key to planning and control.
- Lynn. (1983) ,fund Accounting theory and practice.
- Own cherrington; cost Accounting ; managerial approach, 2nd edition(1980).
- Robert G. finng (1993) , powerful Budgeting for Better planning and management.
- UNESCO (1983), the role of budgeting and education planning paries.